How To Block Chrome Notifications On Windows, Mac & Android
“Push Notifications” is a very effective as well as skillful feature of Chrome. Because it notifies you about any notifications, or messages from social media websites, scores, etc. They are also irritating or annoying, especially when you allow any websites to send these notifications. These types of notifications also come at the time of using Chrome. To avoid that you cannot just close Chrome. There is only one way to stop this.
Block Chrome Notifications on Windows and Mac:
To disable Chrome notification on your PC or Mac, it takes some easy steps which are given below;
1. First of all open Chrome and hit the hamburger menu presented on the top right and go to “Settings”.
2. On this page, scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings”. Then go to “Content Settings” which is presented in the privacy section.
3. Now, you will find the “Notifications” category in the content box in which you will get three options such as “Allow all sites to show notifications”, “Do not allow any site to show notifications”, and “Ask when a site wants to show notifications.
Choose the third option to block all the notifications.
4. If you want to stop notifications from a few websites, click on the “Manage exceptions” button. Here, you will get a list of all the websites which are allowed to send you notifications.
Now choose the website which you want to block and click on the drop-down button at the side. Then change it from “allow” to “Block”.
Block Chrome Notification on Android:
Here also you can disable the annoying notification. For this given steps are to be followed;
1. First, you have to open Chrome on your Android device, tap the three-dot button located at the top right and select “Settings”.
2. On this page, go to “Site Settings” and then “Notifications”. Here, you have to turn on or off “Ask before sending” notifications options.
Now you will also find a list of websites that are allowed to send you notifications.
3. Click the websites you want to block from sending notifications. After clicking, change the settings from “Allow” to “Block”.
Related Article: Google Chrome’s New ‘Secret’ Reader Mode
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
Here, we had a discussion on the PS4 games of 2019. And these games are played by PlayStation 4console which is incredibly very powerful.
Google has come up with its latest version. Update Google Chrome now and enjoy the performance and speed of the chrome 77.
Here, we have a discussion on the specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 7T as well as OnePlus 7T Pro. Both the Smartphones will be released on 10th October.
Here, We had a discussion on the dual-screen surface device of Microsoft that may use liquid-powered hinges. It has a fluid-filled hinge for a surface device.
Here, we have discussed on the upcoming Smartphone of Realme i.e. Realme X2. It is expected that it will come with 32MP selfie camera. And launch in China on September 24.