How To Block Chrome Notifications On Windows, Mac & Android
“Push Notifications” is a very effective as well as skillful feature of Chrome. Because it notifies you about any notifications, or messages from social media websites, scores, etc. They are also irritating or annoying, especially when you allow any websites to send these notifications. These types of notifications also come at the time of using Chrome. To avoid that you cannot just close Chrome. There is only one way to stop this.
Block Chrome Notifications on Windows and Mac:
To disable Chrome notification on your PC or Mac, it takes some easy steps which are given below;
1. First of all open Chrome and hit the hamburger menu presented on the top right and go to “Settings”.
2. On this page, scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings”. Then go to “Content Settings” which is presented in the privacy section.
3. Now, you will find the “Notifications” category in the content box in which you will get three options such as “Allow all sites to show notifications”, “Do not allow any site to show notifications”, and “Ask when a site wants to show notifications.
Choose the third option to block all the notifications.
4. If you want to stop notifications from a few websites, click on the “Manage exceptions” button. Here, you will get a list of all the websites which are allowed to send you notifications.
Now choose the website which you want to block and click on the drop-down button at the side. Then change it from “allow” to “Block”.
Block Chrome Notification on Android:
Here also you can disable the annoying notification. For this given steps are to be followed;
1. First, you have to open Chrome on your Android device, tap the three-dot button located at the top right and select “Settings”.
2. On this page, go to “Site Settings” and then “Notifications”. Here, you have to turn on or off “Ask before sending” notifications options.
Now you will also find a list of websites that are allowed to send you notifications.
3. Click the websites you want to block from sending notifications. After clicking, change the settings from “Allow” to “Block”.
Related Article: Google Chrome’s New ‘Secret’ Reader Mode
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
If anyone wants to know about How To Increase Internet Speed in their system can follow the methods shown in the above content, to Boost Up The Internet Speed.
OPPO has introduced a new trademark named as “Enco” with the EUIPO that could be for the foldable Smartphone or even the under-display camera Smartphone.
Popshot is the world’s first-ever interactive browser that is built for Smartphones. It is a smart app which changes the way people share, explore as well as save the web.
With the help of Google Home App, you can finally support multiple users. Moreover, you can easily add all of your family members Google account to the home.
The upcoming Honor Play 8 is a budget Smartphone that is expected to be included with some amazing features like good configuration, ample battery, and nice cameras.
ZTE AXON 10 Pro is the first 5G smartphone that has been sold in Nordic countries. This phone is a boon for the consumers who are seeking to use the advantages of the 5G phone.