How To Block Chrome Notifications On Windows, Mac & Android
“Push Notifications” is a very effective as well as skillful feature of Chrome. Because it notifies you about any notifications, or messages from social media websites, scores, etc. They are also irritating or annoying, especially when you allow any websites to send these notifications. These types of notifications also come at the time of using Chrome. To avoid that you cannot just close Chrome. There is only one way to stop this.
Block Chrome Notifications on Windows and Mac:
To disable Chrome notification on your PC or Mac, it takes some easy steps which are given below;
1. First of all open Chrome and hit the hamburger menu presented on the top right and go to “Settings”.
2. On this page, scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings”. Then go to “Content Settings” which is presented in the privacy section.
3. Now, you will find the “Notifications” category in the content box in which you will get three options such as “Allow all sites to show notifications”, “Do not allow any site to show notifications”, and “Ask when a site wants to show notifications.
Choose the third option to block all the notifications.
4. If you want to stop notifications from a few websites, click on the “Manage exceptions” button. Here, you will get a list of all the websites which are allowed to send you notifications.
Now choose the website which you want to block and click on the drop-down button at the side. Then change it from “allow” to “Block”.
Block Chrome Notification on Android:
Here also you can disable the annoying notification. For this given steps are to be followed;
1. First, you have to open Chrome on your Android device, tap the three-dot button located at the top right and select “Settings”.
2. On this page, go to “Site Settings” and then “Notifications”. Here, you have to turn on or off “Ask before sending” notifications options.
Now you will also find a list of websites that are allowed to send you notifications.
3. Click the websites you want to block from sending notifications. After clicking, change the settings from “Allow” to “Block”.
Related Article: Google Chrome’s New ‘Secret’ Reader Mode
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
Do you often make mistakes in composing an email and realize it after sending it? Check this guide on How to Delete Sent Mail from Receiver's Inbox in Gmail.
You might be facing issues with Roblox but don’t know what is Roblox Error Code 277, here is a simple guide with effective ways to deal with issues.
With the growing number of identity and data theft cases, organisations today have a lot to contend with. Malware, phishing, Trojan, ransomware, and similar cyber threats are becoming regular nuisances that have disruptive and long-term business consequences.
If your device is often connected to weaker wifi networks and you want to stop this, here is How to Set Wi-Fi Priority on Android, iOS, and Windows.
With amazing sound quality, alluring design, and glamorous color options, Apple launched its first-ever over-ear headphones. Here is the Airpods Max review.
Besides launching multiple accessories like Smartwatches, Fitness bands, Xiaomi has entered in the Laptop segment, here is Xiaomi MI Notebook 14 Review.