The New Updated Feature Of iOS 13.1.3
Recently Apple has released iOS 13 for the eligible iPhone users across the world. After some time only, the Cupertino rolled out iOS 13.1.1 and iOS 13.1.2 and now released iOS 13.1.3. It has released the iOS 13.1.3 along with many improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone.
iOS 13.1.3 Latest Update
• It fixes an issue that may stop opening a meeting invite in Mail.
• It addresses an issue where apps might fail to download at the time of restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It resolves a bug where data in the health app may not be displayed correctly after British Summer Time adjusts.
• It adds an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call.
• It also adds a theme where voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully.
• It sorts out the issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch.
• It induces the reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets.
• It adds another facility i.e. launch performance for apps that use Game Center.
How to download iOS 13.1.3
Make sure that you have to connect your iPhone with a good Wifi network before installing the update. And it is due to the big file size. Before installing the update, the users will have to ensure to keep backups of all the data present on their phones. Then it will take some time to download and install the update.
It is recommended that do not use the iPhone for calls or messages or any other activity during the installation process. To install, the users will have to go to the Setting menu, then General, then go to the Software Update and finally need to click on Download and install option. You also make sure that your device has a sufficient amount of battery.
Some reviews of iOS 13.1.3
The iOS 13.1.3 update is available with 110MB download storage for the iPhone X users, and it is around the same for the other models of iPhone. It brings all the changes from the updates you are missed in the previous versions. If you are using iOS 13.1.2, then for the installation of iOS 13.1.3, it should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Some of the features of iOS 13.1.3 are listed below;
• In this, the life span of the battery is stable.
• Bluetooth is working properly.
• The working of both GPS and Cellular data is stable.
• Wi-fi connectivity is fast and reliable.
• iOS 13.1.3 is faster than the iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.0 and iOS 12.4.1.
• Now, in iOS 13.1.3, third-party apps like Podcasts, Calendar, and Safari are working properly.
• These third-party apps including Dark Sky, Asana, Chrome, Gmail, Spotify, Netflix, Slack, and Twitter are stable.
After installing iOS 13.1.3, it could stabilize the performance of your device.
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
Are you excited for the Black Friday Sale 2020? Yes! Check out these amazing Black Friday Deals to grab on Amazon and Best Buy.
Here is the best alternative to the OnePlus 8 Pro, check out the detailed specifications & features of Xiaomi MI 11 Pro that will be available on market by 1st December.
Have you been frustrated with your old-school wired earphones? It’s time to go wireless. Read boAt Airdopes 131 review | cheapest earphone in India at 1,299 only.
What you could expect from a flagship premium phone is the performance. Read this Samsung Galaxy S20 review to know about Samsung’s new featured-packed phone.
Are you planning to buy an ideal laptop that comes at a low price? Read this Asus VivoBook S15 Review about the Best Budget Laptop in the Market.
It’s been a long time since Sony was the leader of the camera market. Read Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II Review to know how it changes the future of the photoshoot.