The New Updated Feature Of iOS 13.1.3
Recently Apple has released iOS 13 for the eligible iPhone users across the world. After some time only, the Cupertino rolled out iOS 13.1.1 and iOS 13.1.2 and now released iOS 13.1.3. It has released the iOS 13.1.3 along with many improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone.
iOS 13.1.3 Latest Update
• It fixes an issue that may stop opening a meeting invite in Mail.
• It addresses an issue where apps might fail to download at the time of restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It resolves a bug where data in the health app may not be displayed correctly after British Summer Time adjusts.
• It adds an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call.
• It also adds a theme where voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully.
• It sorts out the issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch.
• It induces the reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets.
• It adds another facility i.e. launch performance for apps that use Game Center.
How to download iOS 13.1.3
Make sure that you have to connect your iPhone with a good Wifi network before installing the update. And it is due to the big file size. Before installing the update, the users will have to ensure to keep backups of all the data present on their phones. Then it will take some time to download and install the update.
It is recommended that do not use the iPhone for calls or messages or any other activity during the installation process. To install, the users will have to go to the Setting menu, then General, then go to the Software Update and finally need to click on Download and install option. You also make sure that your device has a sufficient amount of battery.
Some reviews of iOS 13.1.3
The iOS 13.1.3 update is available with 110MB download storage for the iPhone X users, and it is around the same for the other models of iPhone. It brings all the changes from the updates you are missed in the previous versions. If you are using iOS 13.1.2, then for the installation of iOS 13.1.3, it should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Some of the features of iOS 13.1.3 are listed below;
• In this, the life span of the battery is stable.
• Bluetooth is working properly.
• The working of both GPS and Cellular data is stable.
• Wi-fi connectivity is fast and reliable.
• iOS 13.1.3 is faster than the iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.0 and iOS 12.4.1.
• Now, in iOS 13.1.3, third-party apps like Podcasts, Calendar, and Safari are working properly.
• These third-party apps including Dark Sky, Asana, Chrome, Gmail, Spotify, Netflix, Slack, and Twitter are stable.
After installing iOS 13.1.3, it could stabilize the performance of your device.
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
Sometimes downloading your favorite track is not simple, but SoundCloud allows you to download it with the help of KlickAud, the easy way to save your favorite track.
Beats, Apple's headphone and audio equipment company, has made its first category of true wireless headsets with Powerbeats Pro.
Apps are a major part of our lives, making it all the more important to discern which ones are safe and which ones aren’t. If you’ve downloaded an app that seems malicious, delete it and report it to the store.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will come with features 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal flash memory and offers the option of adding a 1TB micro SD card.
PUBG has updated its new version 0.16.0 that brings some amazing changes with tons of interesting features.
Realme has also jumped in the world of earbuds as it has come with Buds Air with 17 hours battery life and responsive touch.