The New Updated Feature Of iOS 13.1.3
Recently Apple has released iOS 13 for the eligible iPhone users across the world. After some time only, the Cupertino rolled out iOS 13.1.1 and iOS 13.1.2 and now released iOS 13.1.3. It has released the iOS 13.1.3 along with many improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone.
iOS 13.1.3 Latest Update
• It fixes an issue that may stop opening a meeting invite in Mail.
• It addresses an issue where apps might fail to download at the time of restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It resolves a bug where data in the health app may not be displayed correctly after British Summer Time adjusts.
• It adds an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call.
• It also adds a theme where voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup.
• It can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully.
• It sorts out the issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch.
• It induces the reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets.
• It adds another facility i.e. launch performance for apps that use Game Center.
How to download iOS 13.1.3
Make sure that you have to connect your iPhone with a good Wifi network before installing the update. And it is due to the big file size. Before installing the update, the users will have to ensure to keep backups of all the data present on their phones. Then it will take some time to download and install the update.
It is recommended that do not use the iPhone for calls or messages or any other activity during the installation process. To install, the users will have to go to the Setting menu, then General, then go to the Software Update and finally need to click on Download and install option. You also make sure that your device has a sufficient amount of battery.
Some reviews of iOS 13.1.3
The iOS 13.1.3 update is available with 110MB download storage for the iPhone X users, and it is around the same for the other models of iPhone. It brings all the changes from the updates you are missed in the previous versions. If you are using iOS 13.1.2, then for the installation of iOS 13.1.3, it should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
Some of the features of iOS 13.1.3 are listed below;
• In this, the life span of the battery is stable.
• Bluetooth is working properly.
• The working of both GPS and Cellular data is stable.
• Wi-fi connectivity is fast and reliable.
• iOS 13.1.3 is faster than the iOS 13.1.2, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.0 and iOS 12.4.1.
• Now, in iOS 13.1.3, third-party apps like Podcasts, Calendar, and Safari are working properly.
• These third-party apps including Dark Sky, Asana, Chrome, Gmail, Spotify, Netflix, Slack, and Twitter are stable.
After installing iOS 13.1.3, it could stabilize the performance of your device.
Hi, I am Abhipsha, an engineering graduate, who is a keen learner and always interested in the latest gadgets. Here, I am trying to give an overview of various technological aspects.
Finding out an open WiFi network in your area is not tough, but most of them would be secured with WPA/WPA2 and here is how to hack a WiFi password using your mobile phone or laptop.
Video calling is the perfect way to talk instantly. Are you looking for a quality iPhone app for video calling? Here is all about how to use a FaceTime?
Coronavirus Outbreak has put an unknown hold on many plantings as the million dollar companies are closed. Here are the 5 signs showing the future after coronavirus. Get more live updates on coronavirus.
In this era of technology, many things have been changed but the best part is that we are living with more advanced technology today. Check out how to build a hi-fi system that rocks every time.
As the world is fighting with the novel coronavirus outbreak, lockdowns have been imposed, Houseparty is the best mobile app. See how to use house Houseparty amid the pandemic.
From gaming to all-new iPhone11, everything is here in this list that you must have in 2020. These 7 amazing gadgets in 2020 will take you in the future.