How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free In An Easy Go?
Whether you’re windows 8 or Windows 7 user, you must be searching for how to upgrade to windows 10 for free. Look back to the time, when Microsoft released Windows 10, all Windows 7 or Windows 8 users were allowed to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Unfortunately, Microsoft made a decision to end this offer in December 2017. Though Microsoft has ended the offer of upgrading Windows 7 & 8 to Windows 10 but you can still make it for free. There is a secret that reveals “How to Upgrade to Windows 10”.
Since Microsoft has stopped providing free updates for Windows 10, devices with Original Windows 7 & Windows 8 license can upgrade to Windows 10. You can do it simply by adopting Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
If you are a Windows 7 Windows 8 user then you can upgrade your Windows to Windows 10 easily by downloading Media Creation or Tool. Here is how to upgrade to Windows 10 with its Media Creation Tool.
• Download Media Creation Tool
• Upgrade your PC to Window 10
• Connect PC to Internet (After Upgrading)
Your older Windows license will automatically be converted to Windows 10 License after this upgrade. New windows users might fail to understand this method, therefore, a step-to-step guide for How to Upgrade to Windows 10 is given below.
Go-To-Go Guide to assist you in upgrading Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10
1. Click Here to Visit Download Page in Windows 10
2. Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool by Click on the ‘Download Tool Now’
3. Now, Open Media Creation Tool to Accept License Terms & Conditions
4. Choose ‘Upgrade This PC Now’ and Click through the Next Button
5. Before Installation, You can choose whether you want to keep the files or a fresh new window. Click to keep the personal files and data and continue to install.
6. Once you save your all files and data, Windows 10 will start installing. It might take a few hours during which the device might restart several times.
7. After windows installing, connect your PC to the internet and go for open Settings > Windows Update > Activation. You will be upgraded to a Windows 10 license after this process.
Note: In case, the license is not already activated, you can activate the windows by using your Windows 7 or 8 product key)
Kindly remember, this method will help you in upgrading to Windows 10 only if you have genuine windows 7 or 8 licenses.
During this hours-long process of upgrading, your device will connect to the Microsoft activation server which requires a digitalized license and right of windows 10.
Once you go through this method and follow the following steps, your windows will be activated with a digital license. You can ensure this by Setting > Update & Security > Activation.
This new Windows 10 license will connect to your PC until you change the hardware of your device. You can upgrade all devices running on Windows 7 and 8 by this method but ensure the usage of genuine windows first. We hope, you will no longer look for further assistance to upgrade your windows to windows 10.
I am Rashika Chauhan, content writer by profession and very inquisitive about the latest technology. I also love reading all kind of books, as books are a treasure for life.
This article highlights some proven tips to clean Apple AirPods and AirPods cases at home. Keep reading to know how to clean your Apple AirPods to stay safe.
Backup your computer is vital if you want to save your vital data. In this article, you’ll find the ultimate guide to backing up your Mac. Hit the link.
Here’s a list of alternative apps to Tik Tok, Uc Browser, and other 59 Chinese apps banned in India. It’s time to switch to these feature-rich apps.
If you find switching laptops or transferring data from one to another PC is a tedious task, this easy to follow guide will make tasks easier than ever before.
Whether you’re a professional gamer or not, your laptop should be professional. Here is a complete guide for how to buy the best gaming laptop.
These are some of the most affordable & best printer for home & office uses. Try these top 5 cheap printers for low cost printing.