How To Activate Dark Mode In WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps, which is currently being used by millions of people around the world. This app, basically, helps millions of people to connect with their contacts all around the globe. This free messaging app is coming up with the latest aesthetic upgrade as they are about to offer an un-illuminated interference, which is known as “Dark Mode”.
With the help of the Dark Mode In WhatsApp, the internet particularly presented as black text present on the white background. Dark Mode, basically, is a solution for the developing eye strain through simply inverting the colors.
If you have an Android or an iPhone, then you do not have to wait for WhatsApp Dark Mode as you can simply activate it with the help of certain compatible apps.
How To Turn On WhatsApp Dark On Android
There might be some disappointment for the Android users, as the Dark Mode In WhatsApp will work only on those devices which has the latest Android Q beta version. And currently, this Android Q beta version is available in Google’s pixel along with 15 other compatible devices. Those users having an Android Q device can easily enable WhatsApp Dark Mode with the help of the following steps;
1. Go to settings, then select display, then click on the select theme and then select Dark. By selecting dark, the users can enable this native dark theme app added for Android Q devices.
2. Once this dark theme is enabled on an Android device, then you will also need to enable developer options to grant access. You can easily do this by going to Settings and then select About Phone. Select ‘Build Number’ and then tap on it till the pop up message appears, saying that ‘Developer Options’ is turned on.
3. To ensure that you are able to force dark theme on your WhatsApp, you must go to ‘Override force dark’ and then click on it.
4. All of the above shown steps help the Android Q beta users to enable Dark Mode In WhatsApp. Moreover, if the user wants to get a fully fledged experience then they must use dark wallpaper as a background for all the messaging services.
How To Turn On WhatsApp Dark On iPhone
If the iPhone users want to enable WhatsApp Dark Mode, then they must ensure that their device is running on iOS 11 or any newer version. In order to enable Dark Mode In WhatsApp, you must visit Settings, then select General and then select Software update. Those users, who are having iOS 11 on their devices and want to turn on WhatsApp Dark Mode, can follow the following steps;
1. Now, go to settings then select general then click on accessibility followed by display and accommodations respectively, then select invert colors and then select smart invert. This software workaround will become more inessential once the iOS 13 is released.
2. The above shown step will enable the Dark Mode In WhatsApp with the help of inverting colors.
3. If the users need the full dark mode experience, then they will need to make their WhatsApp chat window dark. Using dark wallpaper will help the user to experience similar to dark mode.
Read More Article: Whatsapp Stickers Apps
I am Rashika Chauhan, content writer by profession and very inquisitive about the latest technology. I also love reading all kind of books, as books are a treasure for life.
OnePlus Launches a Series of Affordable Smart TVs series Starting at ₹12,999. Here we have mentioned all the specifications & features. Check it out.
There are hundreds of Wi-Fi apps available in the market that provide world-class services. Here’s our top pick of 7 Wi-Fi apps to Fix Wi-Fi issues at home.
Whether or not you're a professional eSports gamer, these are the 5 best gaming mouse to buy in 2020. Number is just perfect for all your needs.
Here, we’ve broken down 10 effective ways to help you to fix your home Wi-Fi problems. Now fix your Wi-Fi issues at home and thank us later.
Here you will learn how to create PDF using various methods and how to convert them or edit them as well. Here’s how to PDF? Step-by-step Guide for Beginners.
This article highlights some proven tips to clean Apple AirPods and AirPods cases at home. Keep reading to know how to clean your Apple AirPods to stay safe.