How To Boost-Up The Net Speed In Laptops
In this current vibrant world of technology, no one can wait for a webpage to load and a file to download as it is very time-consuming. As we all know that Internet services are of two types, which include Broadband internet access and Dial-up internet access. The Dial-up internet access is the one that was used earlier at the beginning of web services but has been replaced later by the Broadband services, due to the better service and internet speed. So if someone still needs to Boost Up Internet Speed on your laptop then there are several methods which must be pursued;
Reserved Bandwidth Removal for System
If you are not getting the speed that you were promised by your Broadband service provider, then this is due to the bandwidth retention. Your computer, by default, reserves 20 percent of the bandwidth to basically handle video conferencing, QoS Packet Scheduler or for the automatic Windows updates, etc.
Due to this reserved bandwidth, the speed of the internet gets minimized to such a level that even downloading your data is very difficult. To Boost Up Internet Speed, you must remove the reservation by following the given steps:
1. Press “Windows+R” and then click “Enter”.
2. The “Run” dialog box will appear along with a search panel.
3. In the appeared search panel type “gpedit.msc” and then press “Enter”, so that you can open up the local policy group editor window.
4. Once the local policy group editor window opens up, then you must go to the “Administrative templates” section and then double click.
5. Double click on the “Network” section, which is present just on the right side of the window column, and then double click again on the “QoS Packet Scheduler” and then on “Limit reserved bandwidth” section.
6. Finally, to Boost Up Internet Speed, you must first select the “Enable” option and then reduce the percentage bandwidth limit to zero and then press “OK”.
Clear Browsing Data
If you have any queries about, How to Increase Internet Speed, then this method is one of the most primary methods through which you can easily increase the internet speed of your laptop or computer.
Whether you know it or not, but any particular website you visit has a load of data in the form of saved passwords, cache, history, cookies, plug-in data, data from hosted apps, and auto-fill form data, wastes a lot of your internet bandwidth. Thus, the deletion of those unnecessary data would allow smooth bandwidth utilization. So, Boost Up Internet Speed with the method of clearing browsing data can be done with the following steps;
1. After opening up the window in a web browser, press “CLT + SHFT + Delete” to view the browsing data window.
2. Select the data you want to remove from your computer by simply selecting “Clear Browsing Data”.
Once you have cleared up the browsing data from your system, then you can easily Boost Up Internet Speed.
Turn Off Automatic Update On Your System
If you have any questions about How To Increase Internet Speed, then you can look at this simple and yet important method to Boost Up Internet Speed. Even after you have closed all the tabs on your system, many applications are active in the background, running for the latest updates.
Closing of all those tabs allows the user to clear up the portion of bandwidth, which was utilized in those tasks. Once all these tabs are closed and the leakage of bandwidth is stopped, then there will be Boost Up Internet Speed on your system for your convenient use.
Read More Article: Custom navigation bar on Android
I am Rashika Chauhan, content writer by profession and very inquisitive about the latest technology. I also love reading all kind of books, as books are a treasure for life.
Here, we had a discussion on the PS4 games of 2019. And these games are played by PlayStation 4console which is incredibly very powerful.
Google has come up with its latest version. Update Google Chrome now and enjoy the performance and speed of the chrome 77.
Here, we have a discussion on the specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 7T as well as OnePlus 7T Pro. Both the Smartphones will be released on 10th October.
Here, We had a discussion on the dual-screen surface device of Microsoft that may use liquid-powered hinges. It has a fluid-filled hinge for a surface device.
Here, we have discussed on the upcoming Smartphone of Realme i.e. Realme X2. It is expected that it will come with 32MP selfie camera. And launch in China on September 24.