How To Delete Your Twitter Account From Desktop, Android And IOS
Twitter is unarguably an amazing platform for the exchange of all types of information and knowledge. Whether it’s a Breaking News related to Tech, Bussiness, Poll Results, Sports, Recreational Videos or Memes. Twitter circulates the most essential information from all industries. However, this entertainment can turn out to be most unpleasant and overwhelmed at a point.
If you have been fed up with creepy political-statics and hatred comments then it might be the right time to tweet the last quote from your account. Fortunately, deleting a twitter account is much easier than messing up with Machiavellian newbies. Whether you want a short break or permanently deactivate your account, here is ‘How to Delete Your Twitter Account’.
“In order to delete your twitter account permanently, first you need to deactivate it. Although you will be eligible to reactivate your account within 30 days but, after this period your information will be erased and you wouldn’t be able to get it back ever. ”
How to Delete Twitter Account on Desktop?
1. Click on the profile icon and choose ‘Settings and privacy’
2. Scroll down in the Account Tab and click on ‘Deactivate Your Account’
3. Go through the information before Deactivating your account
4. Enter your password to confirm your deactivation request
This is how to delete your account on the desktop in 4 simple steps.
How to Delete Twitter Account- Android Users
1. Tap on the profile icon available in the top left corner and select ‘Settings and privacy’
2. Tap on “Account.” under settings and privacy
3. Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate Your Account.” (Don’t Logout)
4. Reach the bottom of the page and tap on “Deactivate.”
5. Type your Twitter password for final confirmation
This is how to deactivate your Twitter handle on Android. But make sure not to look back before 30 days for permanent deactivation.
How to Deleter Twitter Account in iPhone/IOS
1. Tap on your profile picture in the left corner and select “Settings and privacy.”
2. Choose “Account.”
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “Deactivate Your Account.”
4. Tap on “Deactivate” at the bottom of this page
5. Now, type your password to approve deactivation request
Deactivating your twitter handle will delete your account temporarily. You can get back to your handle within a period of 30 days. If you want it to delete permanently then don’t log in for 30 days after deactivation.
Hello, my name is Neha Gupta. I am a content writer by profession but have a keen interest in gadgets. Hope you will like my practical outlook on the latest technological equipment.
Hello Techies! Vivo is all set to launch all-new iQOO 3 5G smartphone in India today. Check out all iQOO 3 specifications and features before adding it to your cart. Get more updates and the latest tech updates.
Samsung is all set to launch its new device namely Samsung Galaxy A71 in India on 24 Feb 2020. With its Infinity-O Display and Gyro sensor, it's amazing for gamers too. Check out other amazing features and get the latest update every day.
If we talk about the display features of Mi 10 and Mi 10 pro then it features 6.7-inch high-resolution display with Standard mode | Sunshine mode 2.0 | Night mode | Color temperature adjustment.
Everyone is boring until he finds a suitable expanse to show his creative and funny side. Here is the list of 10 fun mobile apps like fun for mobile, available online at play store and App Store.
The name ‘Samsung’ is enough to set a benchmark in the market and Samsung’s all-new Galaxy Buds are on the way of it. Check out all features and price before buying these exclusive Galaxy Buds.
Since Redmi K30 is favorite gadget for tech lovers, Poco X2 feature some great specification to rule the market in 2020. This amazing gadget will be available in market by 11 Feb.