How To Delete Your Twitter Account From Desktop, Android And IOS
Twitter is unarguably an amazing platform for the exchange of all types of information and knowledge. Whether it’s a Breaking News related to Tech, Bussiness, Poll Results, Sports, Recreational Videos or Memes. Twitter circulates the most essential information from all industries. However, this entertainment can turn out to be most unpleasant and overwhelmed at a point.
If you have been fed up with creepy political-statics and hatred comments then it might be the right time to tweet the last quote from your account. Fortunately, deleting a twitter account is much easier than messing up with Machiavellian newbies. Whether you want a short break or permanently deactivate your account, here is ‘How to Delete Your Twitter Account’.
“In order to delete your twitter account permanently, first you need to deactivate it. Although you will be eligible to reactivate your account within 30 days but, after this period your information will be erased and you wouldn’t be able to get it back ever. ”
How to Delete Twitter Account on Desktop?
1. Click on the profile icon and choose ‘Settings and privacy’
2. Scroll down in the Account Tab and click on ‘Deactivate Your Account’
3. Go through the information before Deactivating your account
4. Enter your password to confirm your deactivation request
This is how to delete your account on the desktop in 4 simple steps.
How to Delete Twitter Account- Android Users
1. Tap on the profile icon available in the top left corner and select ‘Settings and privacy’
2. Tap on “Account.” under settings and privacy
3. Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate Your Account.” (Don’t Logout)
4. Reach the bottom of the page and tap on “Deactivate.”
5. Type your Twitter password for final confirmation
This is how to deactivate your Twitter handle on Android. But make sure not to look back before 30 days for permanent deactivation.
How to Deleter Twitter Account in iPhone/IOS
1. Tap on your profile picture in the left corner and select “Settings and privacy.”
2. Choose “Account.”
3. Scroll to the bottom and select “Deactivate Your Account.”
4. Tap on “Deactivate” at the bottom of this page
5. Now, type your password to approve deactivation request
Deactivating your twitter handle will delete your account temporarily. You can get back to your handle within a period of 30 days. If you want it to delete permanently then don’t log in for 30 days after deactivation.
Hello, my name is Neha Gupta. I am a content writer by profession but have a keen interest in gadgets. Hope you will like my practical outlook on the latest technological equipment.
Finding out an open WiFi network in your area is not tough, but most of them would be secured with WPA/WPA2 and here is how to hack a WiFi password using your mobile phone or laptop.
Video calling is the perfect way to talk instantly. Are you looking for a quality iPhone app for video calling? Here is all about how to use a FaceTime?
Coronavirus Outbreak has put an unknown hold on many plantings as the million dollar companies are closed. Here are the 5 signs showing the future after coronavirus. Get more live updates on coronavirus.
In this era of technology, many things have been changed but the best part is that we are living with more advanced technology today. Check out how to build a hi-fi system that rocks every time.
As the world is fighting with the novel coronavirus outbreak, lockdowns have been imposed, Houseparty is the best mobile app. See how to use house Houseparty amid the pandemic.
From gaming to all-new iPhone11, everything is here in this list that you must have in 2020. These 7 amazing gadgets in 2020 will take you in the future.