How To Add Multiple User Accounts On Google Home?
Speakers have always been a really nice experience. A nice and smarter speaker is only that, which has the capability of performing a wide variety of tasks including things like giving an overview of the day, videos to Cast-enabled devices, casting photos and a lot more. Although, prior one of the shortcoming of this smart speaker, it was unable to identify varieties of voices and also render personalized results for them. As a result, if two users want to share the same device, they’d have to share their music playlists, and many more.
Luckily, Google has now updated Google home to support multiple users. This updation makes Google Home App more feasible and interesting. If you are impressed with this feature and like to set up multiple users on your Google smart speaker then update your Google Home App or download the APK version of the app now.
But let us tell you one thing, before adding other accounts to the Google Home Device, the device must recognize our voice properly. And it can be done with some simple steps.
1. Firstly, you need to launch the Home app and click on the hamburger menu icon placed on the top left corner and tap on “More Setting”.
2. In the “Google Assistance” setting page, scroll down and tap on the “shared devices”. Now click on the ‘+’ icon that is placed on the bottom right corner to add a new shared device.
3. Once you are done with this, the Google app will automatically detect any connected devices, and you can select the device you want to add just like a shared device. Now select Google Home Device and tap on ‘Continue’.
4. Furthermore, you’ll have to teach Google assistance to recognize your voice. Now, tap on “Get Started”. Then follow the instructions on the app.
5. After you have done this, click on “Continue”. Now Google home will able to recognize your voice and give you personalized updates when you ask it for them.
Hopefully, with the help of the above steps, you have ensured that Google home can recognize your voice.
Let’s discuss how to add multiple user accounts on Google home.
This process can be done on your phone only with the help of Google Home App. Here are the steps below:
1. Download the Google Home App
The first thing you need to do is to launch the Google Home App and click on the hamburger menu icon placed on the top left corner. Click on the little arrow placed right next to your Email ID.
2. If any other user’s account is already added on your phone, then simply hit on it to switch to that user, and set up voice recognition. Or tap on “Manage Accounts” then “Add Account”.
3. Now, enter the credentials for the account you wish to add. Once you add the account, you can just go to the hamburger menu again, and hit on “More Settings”.
4. Once you have done this, you can just go to “Shared Devices” option and then click on the ‘+’ icon to add the Google Home to your shared devices.
5. Now, you can ask other users to set up their voice for the Google home to recognize. Once they are done, just click on ‘continue’. Google Home will now be able to differentiate between two voices and next time one of you says ‘what does my day look like?’ the Google Home will recognize your voice.
Read More Article:
Hi! Gopal here, I love sharing my thoughts on the latest gadgets or tech related news. I can be mostly found on the internet if not reading a book of my favorite authors.
Here, we had a discussion on the PS4 games of 2019. And these games are played by PlayStation 4console which is incredibly very powerful.
Google has come up with its latest version. Update Google Chrome now and enjoy the performance and speed of the chrome 77.
Here, we have a discussion on the specifications of the upcoming OnePlus 7T as well as OnePlus 7T Pro. Both the Smartphones will be released on 10th October.
Here, We had a discussion on the dual-screen surface device of Microsoft that may use liquid-powered hinges. It has a fluid-filled hinge for a surface device.
Here, we have discussed on the upcoming Smartphone of Realme i.e. Realme X2. It is expected that it will come with 32MP selfie camera. And launch in China on September 24.