Some Best Ways To Unblock Blocked Websites Online
1. Unblock websites through extensions on Desktop or Laptop (Mac/Windows PC)
• For Google Chrome – If you have Google Chrome as your preferred browser, so you can download a proxy extension for the browser. It will allow easy access to the blocked websites on your PC. There are a few steps to complete this process.
- You need to download Browsec or ZenMate on your browser of Google Chrome.
- When the installation gets completed, you need to click the extension icon which is on the top-right corner of Chrome. Now you need to activate it.
- When it gets activated, it will let you surf any website on the internet even if it is blocked.
• For Mozilla Firefox – This web browser allows you to download varying different proxy add-ons. These proxy add-ons let you unblock any blocked websites. ZenMate and Browsec add-ons are not limited to Google Chrome. You can say this is the best free proxy on the internet. You can use these add-ons on the Mozilla Firefox browser. What you need to do is-
- First, download Browsec or ZenMate on your browser (Firefox).
- After downloading it, you need to click on the add-on icon which is in the top-right corner of Firefox browser. It has been activated now.
- After it gets activated, you can browse all blocked websites hassle-free.
2. Unblock websites through VPN software on Laptop or Desktop
• Cyberghost VPN – This software is one of the best in this list to unblock websites at school, institutions and organization. Cyberghost gives you free service. It also gives you one option to pay a small fee for the premium version which gives you fast speed and more location than the free version. If you take one-year membership then you need to shell out $34.99. This software can work on multiple platforms.
• Hotspot Shield – Second VPN software which we have included in our list is Hotspot Shield. This software is available on numerous platforms. This free version gives you great speed. But if you don’t buy it for one year and keep using it free, you must get encountered with annoying ads. So skip such a situation you must buy its 1-year membership for $29.95.
• Spotflux VPN - This software can be said the most advanced VPN which is available for PC. The free version of Spotflux VPN allows you to access all blocked websites around the world. On the contrary, the premium version gives you ad-blocking features. Besides that, it offers you high-performance locations, data compression and many more features. But for that, you need to pay $37.99 on yearly basis.
3. Unblock blocked websites on Android smartphones and tablets
• Cyberghost – This is VPN software and also an app which is available on the Android platform. When you buy a premium membership for Cyberghost on VPN software that will also work for this app. If you are using the free version of this app you have the access of large collection of locations and servers. And, from that, you can choose according to your suitability.
• Tunnel Bear VPN – With Tunnel Bear VPN you get fastest free servers. This app gives you the best experience which is available on Android. However, this free version is limited to 1 GB only. To use this app without any interruption, you need to pay some money to buy the membership.
• Hideninja VPN – This app, which is available on Android, provides you with better security, faster speeds and unlimited free data. Hideninja VPN offers you some extra features for better security while browsing. This app is best in preventing users from online trackers. These trackers are deployed by different advertisers to know more about you.
4. Unblock Blocked websites on iPhone and iPad
• Hotspot Shield – This app has marked its presence again. Hotspot Shield is considered as one of the best and free VPN apps. This app is only available on the iOS platform. Although the free version of this app has almost all features, you can unlock some extra features of this app with a premium version. However, you need to pay some amount to use it.
• VpnOneClick – This app works well with some specific IP addresses from some preferred countries. This VPN app is very good to handle. One major drawback of this app is its free version only lasts for a few days. To use the uninterrupted version of this amazing app you need to pay around $1.99 per month.
• Spotflux – You can download this app from the Apple Store. Your premium membership will carry over to all iOS device if you have already bought its premium membership. Though the free version of this app also capable enough to provide fast and stable speed. It also gives protection from online trackers.
READ MORE ARTICLE: Best Websites To Sell Phone
Hii..! This is Amit & I like to share my thought and opinions of technical gadgets.
maybe, it's helpful to select a better option
The all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is ready to launch in the market. Here’s Samsung Galaxy Note 20: Specifications, Features, Price, and Release Date In India
VoIP - telephone communication via a modern protocol of signal transmission over a digital channel while maintaining the traditional method of dialing and two-way communication, including video communications over the Internet.
Google is ready with, it’s another mid-range under budget feature-packed smartphone namely Google Pixel 4a. Here is everything about Google Pixel 4A Specifications, Features, Release Date and Price In India
Here’s Samsung Galaxy M51: Full Phone Specifications, Features, Release and Price in India. It is the most awaited phone after Samsung Galaxy S20 and Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Realme TV, Realme Smartwatch, and Realme Buds Air Neo have launched in India with amazing features and at affordable prices. Check the details for more information.
Get ready to experience an ultimate feature-packed smartphone that meets all your needs. Here’s Samsung Galaxy S20: Full Phone Specification, Features, Release & Price.