How To Find And Remove Duplicate Contacts In Android In 2019
Android phones show many things by defaults and one of them are duplicate contacts in users’ phone. Somewhere it could be very inconvenient for the users when they want to reach their friends, family or any other important contacts in hurry. Multiple contacts make users frustrate when find themselves got stuck into it. But no need to worry more because ‘How to Delete Multiple Contacts in Android’ is no more headache for you now. There are several methods available through which you can easily Delete Multiple Contacts Android and they are-
Method 1. Contacts app on Android
Method 2. Google Contacts on Web
Method 3. Third Party Contact Manager App
1. Through Contact App On Android
Google made everything easier and in terms of Duplicate Contacts Remover it also plays an important role. Now the question arise How to Delete Multiple Contacts in Android then here we go with below steps:
Before we discuss steps, let’s keep in mind one thing- this method will only work on a smartphone running a stock version of Android.
• Open contact app on your android phone or tablet.
• Now, tap the ‘Menu’ icon located on the top left corner and select ‘Suggestions’.
• Next, go to the option ‘Clean up Duplicate’ to get rid of different listing for the same person. Here, you can either tap on ‘Merge’ or tap on ‘Merge All’ as per your requirements.
2. Through Google Contacts on Web
This method is useful if you have saved your contacts in Google account keen to Delete Multiple Contacts Android. Here are the steps:
• Open your Google contacts on the web browser and log in to your Google account.
• When you have logged in to your account, you’ll be able to see all contacts that you have synced with the particular account. Now look at the option ‘Duplicates’ located in the left sidebar and click it to see all duplicate contacts you have.
• Further, you’ll find options, just like contact apps on Android, to merge them either individually or all.
3. Through Third Party Contact Manager App
There are tons of apps available that can help you to Delete Multiple Contacts Android. So, if you are confused to choose the right app among many then we suggest you to check out the “Merge Duplicate Contacts” app.
This app is best among the Duplicate Contacts Remover apps as you can use it to merge duplicate contacts showing in your contact lists. Moreover, you can delete the unused contacts through this app itself. Well, we are going to tell you how to use this app for Delete Multiple Contacts Android –
• Firstly, download the app ‘Cleaner – Merge Duplicate Contacts’.
• Once you have done with this, it will automatically update your contacts under the ‘Duplicate’ option of the app.
• Now, you can enter any option and select the contact you want to merge.
• Here, you’ll find the options to merge a contact or ‘merge all duplicate’.
This app is totally free and you can easily merge all duplicate contacts with the help of a single tap. Additionally, the app is available in 15 different languages which are easier for the users.
Read More Article: iPhone Music Player Apps
Hi! Gopal here, I love sharing my thoughts on the latest gadgets or tech related news. I can be mostly found on the internet if not reading a book of my favorite authors.
If anyone wants to know about How To Increase Internet Speed in their system can follow the methods shown in the above content, to Boost Up The Internet Speed.
OPPO has introduced a new trademark named as “Enco” with the EUIPO that could be for the foldable Smartphone or even the under-display camera Smartphone.
Popshot is the world’s first-ever interactive browser that is built for Smartphones. It is a smart app which changes the way people share, explore as well as save the web.
With the help of Google Home App, you can finally support multiple users. Moreover, you can easily add all of your family members Google account to the home.
The upcoming Honor Play 8 is a budget Smartphone that is expected to be included with some amazing features like good configuration, ample battery, and nice cameras.
ZTE AXON 10 Pro is the first 5G smartphone that has been sold in Nordic countries. This phone is a boon for the consumers who are seeking to use the advantages of the 5G phone.