Mi Home Security Camera 360-degree using Mi Home App
After conquering Smartphone and Smart TV markets Xiaomi is moving towards the world of Automation with the Home Security cameras. Security cameras main asset is to cover a large area as possible by minimizing blind spots, which is covered by Xiaomi in its latest Mi Home Security Camera 360. It can pan 360-degrees horizontally and has a vertical view of about 96-degrees. It has 8 Infrared illuminators which help aperture camera to capture more light, due to this the camera can capture anything in the night up to 9m, though the clarity would be enough to get the identity of anyone.
It also got the AI-powered motion detector which can detect any constantly moving object for 10 seconds and record it in the storage using micro SD card placed in the security camera. This Mi Home security camera 360 can accept a micro SD card up to 64GB. This security camera is very helpful for at a time monitoring for casual users instead of professional users, as it cannot store more than 64GB, you have to change the disc or remove the previous data for more storage. Before you install the security camera you should download Mi Home App, which is easily available at play store or apple store, to monitor the security camera from your Smartphone. You can also move the body using D-pad and place it anywhere or resize the frame.
It also got a Talkback feature (2-way audio) which allows the user to speak through the camera from your Smartphone, users can broadcast audio remotely when they see someone through the camera. Wireless Home security cameras are basically great for small shops and businesses as they can be easily monitored within places of little room. Its body is like any other camera, plastic build that feels durable, easy to clean and smooth to touch.
Mi Home Security cameras specifications are:-
|Dimensions||7.8 x 7.8 x 11.8cm|
|Optical sensor resolution||2MP|
|Minimum focal length||3.9mm|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 64GB supporting Micro SD|
|Horizontal rotation||360 degrees|
|Vertical rotation||96 degrees|
The Mi Home security camera features can be stated as follows:-
• This security camera can rotate up to 360 degrees horizontally and has the view of 96 degrees vertically.
• It also got the wifi connectivity along with the Micro SD card of storage up to 64GB.
• Infrared night vision up to 9meters assisted by 8 infrared illuminators.
• 1080 pixels video recording is available in it with the ability to playback recorded footage from a remote location.
• Users can choose to edit the surveillance timing to 24 hours, daytime, nighttime, or any other time frames for his need.
• It also contains multiple infrared LED which can detect any moving object in the dark.
• You can communicate through the speakers and microphones, present in the Security cameras, from anywhere.
• As it stores data on micro SD card, it does not need any batteries.
• If placed at a perfect place in the room it can cover every corner of the room.
• The previously recorded footage can be seen through its Mi Home app, which is easily available at play store or apple store.
• This Security camera is very light in weight i.e. 240g and is around 118m tall.
• It has 2.4GHz of wifi connectivity, so if you are using dual-band wireless router, make sure you are using a dual band or 2.4GHz router for the camera.
So from the above details, we can say that this Mi Home security camera go hand in hand with the price as Xiaomi is providing the best Home security camera systems in quite a low price with amazing features like night vision, motion detector, 360degrees rotational view easy to maintain and operate. It is easily available online on Amazon at quite a low price of $38.5. It is easy to install on the wall or kept on the flat surface. In wireless home security cameras, it is very easy to have an in-wall connection, as in the wire plugged security cameras it is easy to break through by cutting up the wire and power source of the security cameras.
Hey! Mona here, I am very much passionate about writing articles. I would like to write on technical aspects where users updated by upcoming trends.
If you are fond of playing online games then here we have collected some Best PC Games for your fun. Try these games and enjoy your free time.
If anyone wants to know about How To Increase Internet Speed in their system can follow the methods shown in the above content, to Boost Up The Internet Speed.
OPPO has introduced a new trademark named as “Enco” with the EUIPO that could be for the foldable Smartphone or even the under-display camera Smartphone.
Popshot is the world’s first-ever interactive browser that is built for Smartphones. It is a smart app which changes the way people share, explore as well as save the web.
With the help of Google Home App, you can finally support multiple users. Moreover, you can easily add all of your family members Google account to the home.