How to Recover Facebook Account When Get Blocked
Social media is the fastest growing medium to communicate and with the help of social media your business thrives relentlessly. Nowadays, Facebook is crucially important to obtain information about your long lost friends and world events. What if your Facebook account gets blocked due to certain reasons? In this situation, you don’t want to lose your account’s access and we will help you out in that matter. There could be certain reasons for account blocking but there are numerous ways to recover your blocked account. We will understand the ways in the steps –
Steps to recover blocked account –
When your account gets blocked, you can’t access your account rather it will show you the list of reasons (why you get blocked).
1. When you get blocked, you don’t see your account in option of ‘find my Facebook account’. When you face logging trouble, you get the options to recover your blocked account through “choose a security check”.
2. You will get 2 options to recover your account. Select first option “Text a security code to your phone”. Now you will get one security code on your registered (registered with Facebook) number. Through this step, you can login to Facebook with phone number swiftly.
3. If you don’t have registered number with you anymore, don’t lose hope because Facebook provides you with another option for ‘how to recover my Facebook account through friends’. This option is “Identify photos of friends”. Through this Facebook confirm your identity. So, click on this option.
4. Now you need to verify some of your Facebook friends to get access to the account. This gives you a way for.
5. If you get failed in the above step, Facebook gives you the third but last option for ‘how to unblock my Facebook account from others options’. This option is “Upload a photo ID”. Select this option.
6. When you select “Upload a photo ID” one new screen will pop up and you need to send a photo or scanned copy of any ID from group one. ID from group one can be your passport, driving license, marriage certificate and national ID card. Some of the IDs from Group 1 are given below-
· Birth certificate
· Driver's license
· Marriage certificate
· Official name change paperwork
· Personal or vehicle insurance card
· Non-driver's government ID (ex: disability, SNAP card, national ID card, pension card)
· Green card, residence permit or immigration papers
· Tribal identification or status card
· Voter ID card
· Family certificate
· National age card
· Immigration registration card
· Tax identification card
To see the full list click on this - https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185/#grouptwo
7. If you don’t have any ID from group one Facebook gives you another option of “I don’t have an ID from group one”. Click on this option.
8. After clicking on this option another window will pop up and it will ask you to upload 2 different Ids from Group 2. These IDs can be “Utility bill and a membership ID” and many more. Some of the IDs from Group 2 are given below –
· Bank statement
· Transit card
· Credit card
· Employment verification
· Library card
· Magazine subscription stub
· Medical record
· Membership ID (ex: pension card, union membership, work ID, professional ID)
· Pay check stub
· School ID card
· School record
· Social Security card
· Utility bill
· Yearbook photo (actual scan or photograph of the page in your yearbook)
· Company loyalty card
· Family registry
· Religious documents
· Certificate of registration for accreditation or professional
· Professional license card
· Polling card
· Health insurance
· Address proof card
· Social welfare card
To see full list of Group 2 instantly click on this -https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185/#grouptwo
9. You can get the full information about Group 2 you need to click on the option of “See the complete list of IDs from group two”.
When you complete this process of sending a copy of your ID to Facebook, it encrypts and then stores it securely. Facebook doesn’t show your ID to anyone. When your identity gets confirmed, you get a confirmation mail for recovering blocked account.
How to recover Facebook Account When permanently disabled -
When ID doesn’t match with Facebook data and it gets denied by Facebook, In that case, you need to contact Facebook through this link - https://www.facebook.com/help/103873106370583
Then you need to fill a form to request a review (Link - https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907)
After completing this process Facebook ensures users that it encrypts and stores ID for up to one year to improve its automated systems for detecting fake IDs. If you can’t access your account for a reason besides violating “Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, you need to visit this link https://www.facebook.com/help to find suitable contact channel.
Related Article : Hidden WhatsApp Features
Hii..! This is Amit & I like to share my thought and opinions of technical gadgets.
maybe, it's helpful to select a better option
If you wondered how to find someone’s cell phone number by their names, here are some easy ways to assist you. Check them out.
Regardless of your love for music and parties, we have crafted a list of top seven best portable Bluetooth speakers in 2020. Check out now
Are you on a low budget and need to replace your old laptop urgently? Here we have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330 Review to make your decision easier. Hit the Link.
planning to buy a laptop? Here is Dell Inspiron 5578 review to give you better insights into it. Is it worth INR 85,000 or not? Check out
Get ready with your team to capture the best shots with these top 5 cameras for vlogging that are affordable, durable, compatible and easy to use
Are you worried about increasing cyber threats? Here’s what is Chrome Password Manager and how to use it to increase your online safety.